Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Part 6 - The Vacation Countdown

March 1, 2011(six weeks to go)
I knew that mywhirlwind adventures had to come to an end sooner or later.  I've had so much fun meeting new people and learning about the world.  But for the next six weeks, it's time to get back to my school routine and keep up with my homework.  My father says that before I know it, vacation will be here again.  

March 8, 2011(five weeks to go)
Catching up on homework!

March 15, 2011(four weeks to go)
More homework!

March 22, 2011(three weeks to go)
Started my research project!

April 1, 2011-April Fool's Day (two weeks to go)
You will never believe all of the jokes that Arthur and I played on each other! (Mine were better.)

April 8, 2011- Another Canadian Adventure (one week left)
I made a quick trip up north to spend some time with Annikka's cousin. She showed me the sights and even took me to watch her dance class.    Then, I had to hurry home to finish all of my schoolwork.

April 14, 2011(one day to go!)
Finished my research project!
It's almost time for April vacation to start! Of course, I'll be visiting some more amazing places!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.